Extruded Industrial PVC Sheet
PVC is considered to be one of the most versatile of all thermoplastic materials. Manufactured from Polyvinyl Chloride, PVC is produced using the latest extrusion technology, ensuring flatness and a high level of consistent quality.
Industrial Grade: A general purpose substrate, designed to meet the robust requirements of the industrial fabrication market.
Sign / Exterior Grade PVC: A special UV grade, designed to be used in outdoor signage and display applications. This special formulation is also suitable for fabricated components which require strong weathering characteristics
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Easily fabricated & thermoformed.
- Low moisture absorption.
- Excellent electrical resistance.
- Good weather ability (UV grade).
- Dimensionally stable.
- High impact strength
- Tank linings and fume cupboards.
- Ventilation hoods and ducting.
- Fan and blower housings.
- Electrical switchboard.
- Laboratory equipment.