Celluka & Extruded Foamed PVC sheet
Produced via the extrusion process, Foamed PVC is suitable for a variety of building, signage and graphic art applications.
Foam PVC: A highly versatile material, Foamed PVC sheet is an extruded product which has a semi hardened matt surface on both sides that encapsulates a cellular foamed core. Suitable for a variety number of applications, it can be easily worked using conventional wood working, moulding and decoration processes. Foamed PVC is available in a range of colours and thicknesses, with special run to size configurations and colours available, which are subject to minimum order quantities.
Celluka Foam PVC: A thick gauge foamed PVC sheet that has a semi gloss, hardened outside surface. It is usually substituted for natural wood in both interior and exterior applications, as costly priming and painting is not required. The standard colour is semi gloss white, in sheet thicknesses starting from 10mm to 30mm. Once again, special run to size configurations and colours are available, which are subject to minimum order quantities.
- Non corrosive, Lightweight and non toxic
- Tough, impact resistant and shatterproof
- Excellent chemical & rot resistance
- Fire retardant and self extinguishing
- Sound insulating, low water absorption
- Advertising Boards
- Display and Exhibition Stands
- Indoor Signage
- Air Conditioning ducts
- Partitioning and Model Construction
- Electrical Control Panels
- Cable ducting
Foam PVC or Celluka:
- Non Illuminated Signboards
- Cut out Letters
- Channel Letter Supports
- Caravan and Boat Building
- Restroom Partitions
- Laboratory Units